Sunday, February 24, 2008

Cake Mix Cookies

This is the first time I have made this recipe. I mentioned to one of my co-workers that I liked cookies with a cake-like texture. She prepared these and passed along the recipe. She used a devil's food cake mix and I made mine with a dark chocolate cake mix. It is certainly easy to prepare and quite tasty as well.

Ingredients:
1 box cake mix with pudding (any flavor)
1/2 cup oil
2 eggs
Sugar

Instructions:
Mix first three ingredients in bowl with electric mixer.
Roll into balls (measure a heaping tablespoon)
Roll balls in sugar.
Place balls on ungreased cookie sheet and flatten with spatula.
Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.

Makes 24 - 30 cookies.








3 comments:

Cara Jean said...

looks good. are you going to send me some?

DJSassafrass said...

These look yummy--I ordered a boatload of girl scout cookies in order to help a charity so no more cookies at our place!

Christie said...

I'll pay you to make me some.